The SurgiGraphic 6000 lets you manually glide the tabletop for precise positioning. The superior 4-Way Float allows for immediate and exact positioning without moving the C-Arm, making it especially effective for the many minimally invasive procedures.
- Physician controlled Manual 4-Way Float Palm Handle for immediate and exact patient positioning without moving the C-arm.
- Simultaneous Lateral Float and Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg.
- Simultaneous Longitudinal Float and Lateral Tilt.
- Height adjustable, Lateral Tilt, Trendelenburg/ Reverse Trendelenburg Tilt.
- Customized hand control with programmable memory positions.
- 500 lb. patient weight capacity with a 4-to-1 safety factor.
- Patent pending specially designed detachable accessory side rail clamp system for complete metal-free imaging after removal. Designed to hold retractors, arm boards and all O.R. accessories.
- Concealed swivel casters allow for superior maneuverability.
- Self compensating floor locks ensure table stability on uneven floors.
- Power plugs into either front or rear of table depending on flow of room.
- Stainless steel base cover.
- UL listed.